List of Good Morning Messages For Friends
Friends hold a special place in one’s heart. Friends are those people who are there for you through thick and thin. When it comes to showing your friends how much you value their friendship, there are a variety of things you can do to show your appreciation. Gifts aren’t just meant to be given on special occasions and holidays. Expressing words of love, appreciation, and importance can also be a very great sentiment towards those amazing friends.
Nothing feels better than waking up bright and fresh to a lovely, thoughtful message from one of your close friends. Sometimes, a few good words can help a person start their day off just right. Whether emailing, texting, leaving a sticky note or voice message, there are hundreds of thousands good morning messages for friends. Your friends will receive an immediate mood boost when reading your good morning message. Brighten up their day and make them smile by taking the time out to choose the right words to demonstrate how amazing they are to you. The following are just a few fun, quirky, funny, sweet, and sentimental good morning messages that all your friends will look forward to, making them feel extra special.
Sentimental Good Morning Messages for Friends
Some of our best memories are made with our friends and rightfully so. Friends have a way of making life a thousand times more enjoyable. Each of our friends add their own unique taste to our lives, making each memory even more memorable. In fact, you can even reminisce over those amazing experiences by mentioning them in some of your good morning messages. That way, your friend can wake up feeling nostalgic of all the good times you’ve shared together. These texts will reach a very tender, soft place in their heart.
- Just reminding you that my life would be a lot less fun without you in it. So, thank you for being here another day! Good morning!
- Good morning! I remember enjoying last summer with you when you (recall a memory). I really enjoyed that day with you. I look forward to more amazing days.
- Just laying in bed, feeling blessed to have such a great friend like you. I thought I’d share the sentiment this morning.
- I couldn’t wish for a more amazing, thoughtful, funny, and beautiful friend like you. I hope this message makes your morning and makes you feel as happy as you make me.
- Dear friend, good morning! Sending you lots of love and infinite hugs this early morning.
- To a really good friend who’s always been there for me through thick and thin: Good morning!
- Whenever I think back to those amazing experiences we’ve shared, I begin to smile. I hope you do the same as you read this message.
- What a blessing it is to wake up this morning knowing that you are a part of my reality. Good morning!
- Good morning, I had a dream about you last night. I’m glad I get to wake up and see more of you.
- My lovely friend, may you have a productive, amazing, abundance-filled day today.
- Well, another day has come which means I get to have a wonderful person in my life for an extra day.
- Words can’t express how much love and appreciate I have for you for being such a great friend.
- Friend, thank you for all you did and do in my life. My gratitude is indescribable.
- Each morning brings new possibilities and avenues. May today be the day where you pursue all of your dreams and do great things. Love you!
- Your pillow is so lucky that it got to support that beautiful head of yours last night. Good morning.
- I wake up extra early each morning just so I could have a a few minutes to think about you. Thanks for gracing my mind with your wondrous presence. Good morning.
Funny Good Morning Messages for Friends
Comedy has such a healing, therapeutic effect. Humor has the power to brighten even the darkest of moments. Besides, who doesn’t love a good laugh or a little chuckle? You know your friends sense of humor best, so feel free to send them messages you know they’ll find funny. These messages are silly, stupid, quirky, and very witty. If your friend doesn’t laugh at these good morning messages, then they’re sure to make them crack a smile at least.
- My friend, you are the air beneath my wings. Though, you still manage to be a pain in the butt. Regardless, you are my friend! Good morning.
- Always hold positivity within your mind. You’ll never find it in the real world. Good morning. Have a good day!
- Wake up and welcome another unproductive day with promises of another. Good morning my friend!
- I don’t mean to get all sentimental, so I won’t. Good morning!
- Good morning, has anyone seen my good mood?
- Be thankful because I’m your friend and you’ll never have another quite like me. Good morning.
- Good morning. Sending you this good morning message even though you’ll wake up in the afternoon. So, i’ll expect a reply tonight.
- I woke up to this morning to a loud alarm clock. At least it’s not as annoying as you, my dear friend.
- It’s time to wake up and let the bed bugs rest. I’m sure you’ve disturbed them enough with all that wonderful snoring.
- You are so lucky I am not your alarm clock. If I was, I’d kick you out of bed. But, since you’re awake and reading this now, good morning!
- You just got a new message! Wake up lazy, sleepy head!
- You don’t look too good in the morning. I suppose that is why you try to sleep through it. Just Kidding. Good morning!
Good Morning Messages for Best Friends
Having friends is good, but having a best friend just makes that person extra special. Not every guy is chosen to be the groom’s best man nor is every gal chosen to be a bridesmaid. It takes a special someone to hold that place in your heart. That’s what we call best friends. These are the friends that resonate with you on an intimate, super personal level. They understand you, relate to you, and love you wholeheartedly as their best friend friend. Some friends are even so close that they begin to feel like family.
And, these friends are the ones who deserve an extra special good morning message. Friends like these are too far and few to come by. Thus, it’s always important to make sure your love is felt when expressing your feelings. Feel free to spend a little more time on these messages than you normally would when writing a good morning message. It’s all about pouring your heart out into just the right words.
- If you’ve ever questioned how good of a friend you are, just know you are the best a friend that a person can ask for.
- Dear best friend: Before we met, I didn’t know a friendship like this could exist. It’s something you’d see in the movies. It’s truly magical. Thank you for agreeing to be my friend. Good morning.
- Good morning bestie! I hope you had amazing dreams about me as I’ve had about you. I want you to have a great day today, full of inspiration, love, prosperity, and new opportunities.
- Good morning to my best friend! Sending you some money for breakfast. Treat yourself to some delicious pancakes and a cup of refreshing coffee! Just a small token of my appreciation for you.
- Wherever you go, I go. Whenever you’re upset, I’m here to comfort you. Whenever you feel weak, I’m here to support you. Whenever you’re happy, I’m right here smiling with you. And, whenever you awake, I’m here to greet you. Good morning beautiful!
- Good morning! I just want to remind you that I’d move a mountain just to see you smile in your darkest hour. I love you!
- Good day! May you have a safe day today and may all your wishes come true.
- Starting out the morning with positive affirmations helps to boost your mood. So, I want you to know you’re beautiful, you’re smart, and you’re enough! Have a great day!
- Good morning. May you receive special memories from your good days and profound lessons from those not so good days.
- Good morning, best friend! You deserve all the joy the universe has to offer. And, I’m not just saying this because you’re my best friend. I’m saying this because you’re an amazing person.
These messages will make that special someone feel even more special. It’s never too soon or too late to express how you feel towards those in your life you care about the most. What better way to do that than through thoughtful words. These messages will brighten up each morning and make each day a thousands times better. It’s not always about buying things but finding the time to say the things your loved ones need to hear. Surely, they’ll appreciate waking up to such affectionate, loving messages.